D-Link Wireless N150 Wi-Fi Router
Mobile Broadband Anywhere
Just connect a compatible 3G USB adapter to share your high-speed broadband connection with all your devices.
Enjoy high-speed wireless IEEE 802.11n with speeds of up to 150 Mbps, even in areas without conventional 802.11 wireless access.
Secure Network Sharing
Dual-active firewalls and WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption ensure that your traffic stays safe, and VPN passthrough lets you connect to the office securely.
Fast Mobile Internet
The Wireless N150 Wi-Fi Router lets you connect to your 3G mobile connection with speeds of up to 150 Mbps, giving you the speed you need for fast, responsive Internet access. Surf the web with ease and stream music and video over the Internet to your PCs and mobile devices.
Secure Wired and Wireless Connections
The DWR-111 utilizes dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks across the Internet. WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption keeps your wireless network secure and your traffic safe, allowing you to securely share your 3G connection without worrying about unauthorized users accessing your network.
Easy to Set Up and Use
The DWR-111 Wireless N150 Wi-Fi Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere; simply plug it in to create an instant hotspot. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network must be set up, or wherever conventional network access is unavailable. The DWR-111 can even be installed on buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to check e-mail or chat online while commuting or traveling
• USB 2.0 port for connecting a 3G USB adapter for mobile broadband Internet
• One 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN port to connect to broadband Internet
• One 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices for high-speed activities
• Wireless 802.11b/g, compatible with 802.11n devices
• 3G WAN failover allows the mobile Internet connection to take over if the wired Internet connection is lost
• Load sharing allows Internet bandwidth to be distributed between a wired and a mobile Internet connection, easing network congestion
• QoS (Quality of Service) optimizes data traffic to give you the best Internet experience no matter what you’re doing on the network
• WPA2/WPA/WEP encryption to secure your wireless traffic
• VPN passthrough for LT2P and PPTP
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)